A buyers premium of 11% inc GST will apply.
At the conclusion of the tender the results will be formulated & sent through to the vendor for review & final approval. This process can take up to "5 working days" from the tender closing date.
- Wednesday 16th May and Thursday 17th 2018.
- 8:00am – 4:00pm.
- All visitors must sign in and out of the visitors book located in main office.
Site PPE Requirements for Inspection and Truck Drivers Collecting.
- Hi-Vis Shirt, Steel Capped Boots, Hard Hat.
- All stock to be collected no later than Friday July 20th 2018
- All stock will be loaded by forklift by an employee
- All Duty of Care legislation will be adhered by. All trailers loaded will be done so within legislated load limits and in accordance with the National Load Restraint Guidlines (2018). Please ensure that transport companies are adequately aware and prepared with ample quantities of restraints to secure the stock.
- Clinton Taylor to be contacted 2 days in advance of the buyers loadout schedule/arrival day and time. The transport schedule of booking is to be submitted to Hassall's which will be forwarded to the vendor.
- Buyers transport company must present the PAID IN FULL remittance to staff prior to loadout.
To lodge a tender you must be registered, if not already registered please do so by clicking the following link:http://www.hassalls.com.au/register.php
When submitting a tender, use whole dollars only with no commas or decimal places, for example a bid of $20,000.00 is entered as 20000
The price lodged for a Tender is in AUD (Inc GST)
The purchaser will be invoiced with full payment needed prior to any removal of assets from site.
Tender Closing Time:
Please take note of the posted closing times. Once the Tender reaches its closing time, there will no longer be an opportunity to place a price.
It is possible to be the highest bidder on an item, but still not be successful. Tender results will be collated and results will be given to offers in due course.