Buyers Please Note:
At the conclusion of the tender the results will be formulated & sent through to the vendor for review & final approval. This process can take up to "5 working days" from the tender closing date.
***Tender closes 14th February @ 1pm AWST***
This sale is conducted on a GST inclusive basis. Your bid includes GST.
There is no buyers premium
Wednesday 6 February, 9am to 12pm
Thursday 7 February, 9am to 12pm
Loadout and Collection Terms.
• All goods to be collected no later than Thursday 28th February 2019.
• All goods will be loaded by forklift by an employee onsite.
• All Duty of Care legislation will be adhered by. All trailers loaded will be done so within legislated load limits and in accordance with the National Load Restraint Guidelines (2018).
• Please ensure that Transport companies are adequately aware and prepared with ample quantities of restraints to secure the stock.
• Buyers or Transport company must present the PAID IN FULL remittance to staff prior to loadout.
To lodge a tender you must be registered, if not already registered please do so by clicking the following link:http://www.hassalls.com.au/register.php
When submitting a tender, use whole dollars only with no commas or decimal places, for example a bid of $20,000.00 is entered as 20000
The price lodged for a Tender is in AUD (Inc GST) – No buyer’s premium applicable to this sale.
The purchaser will be invoiced with full payment needed prior to any removal of assets from site.
Tender Closing Time:
Please take note of the posted closing times. Once the Tender reaches its closing time, there will no longer be an opportunity to place a price.
It is possible to be the highest bidder on an item, but still not be successful. Tender results will be collated and results will be given to offers in due course.