Buyers Please Note:
At the conclusion of the tender the results will be formulated & sent through to the vendor for review & final approval. This process can take up to "5 working days" from the tender closing date.
This sale is conducted on a GST inclusive basis. Your bid includes GST.
8.8% incl GST buyers premium
Wednesday 20th - Thursday 21st February 9.00am-12.00pm
All visitors must sign in at security and will be escorted onsite
Site PPE Requirements for Inspection and Collection.
·Hi-Vis Shirt, Steel Capped Boots, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses
Loadout and Collection Terms.
1. All Lots to be collected no later than Thursday 28th March 2019.
2. A transport / load out schedule to be submitted to Stephen Amy for approval by site well in advance of removal plan.
3. Minimum 48 hours’ notice of pick-up required (phone Stephen on 0418 131 161)
4. All Chain of Responsibility (CoR) laws to be adhered by in full.
5. All trailers loaded will be done so within legislated load limits and in accordance with the Heavy Vehicle National Laws and National Load Restraint Guidelines (2018) and appropriate State based regulations. Buyers to ensure that Transport companies are adequately aware and prepared with ample quantities of restraints to secure the lots.
6. NOTE: Transport companies must be site registered and approved prior to collection. Current site approved transport company is Regal Transport.
7. All Lots will be loaded by forklift by site approved staff only.
8. Buyer’s Transport company must present the PAID IN FULL remittance to site staff prior to loadout.
To lodge a tender you must be registered, if not already registered please do so by clicking the following link:
When submitting a tender, use whole dollars only with no commas or decimal places, for example a bid of $20,000.00 is entered as 20000
The price lodged for a Tender is in AUD (Inc GST)
The purchaser will be invoiced with full payment needed prior to any removal of assets from site.
If you would like to increase your Tender price before closing time, you can place a Tender again and this will increase your amount, not create a second tender offer.
Tender Closing Time:
Please take note of the posted closing times. Once the Tender reaches its closing time, there will no longer be an opportunity to place a price.
It is possible to be the highest bidder on an item, but still not be successful. Tender results will be collated and results will be given to offers in due course