SOCIAL MEDIA T&C'S
Hassalls Auctions Social Media Terms & Conditions
- All copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted on this website are proprietary marks of their respective owners.
- Information on this web site is provided "as it is" and we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, of any kind including, to the extent permitted by law, as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. We make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is complete, accurate and current, we expressly do not guarantee that the information is complete, accurate or current and assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions of any kind in the content of the web site. We reserve the right to amend or supplement the information supplied on this web site without prior notice.
- Any software downloaded from this website, including but not limited to images, documents, files, and accompanying data is licensed to you, and remains the property of its respective trademark and/or copyright owner. No title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
- Any links available on the website allow you to link to web sites not maintained or controlled by us. We provide these links for your convenience and are not responsible for their content and do not endorse any pages linked to this web site. This also applies to any links to which this web site refers, whether directly or indirectly.
- We shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, profits or expense whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action arising out of any use of our services or in connection with the use or performance of this web site or the content of this web site or referred to on this web site or any other web site you may access through this web site.
- Other than for the purposes of fair dealing, criticism, review or study or research or for your own information, you may not copy, print or store by electronic or any other means a part or the whole of this web site or its contents.
- This web site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of Queensland Australia, copyright is claimed - © 2006 Australian Auctions Pty Ltd
- The above terms and conditions also apply for Hassalls Auctions’ Social Media platforms, and digital assets, including eNewsletters.
For Hassalls Auctions’ Social Media platforms, please read the following terms and Conditions of engagement before posting. They are designed to ensure the Hassalls Auctions pages and groups remain professional, vibrant, and useful for all community members.
We encourage you to leave comments, share information, and welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
If you have a customer service issue we recommend contacting Hassalls Auctions on email@example.com or call 07 3348 8411.
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the Hassalls Auctions Company page, keeping in mind that it is a family friendly forum, so please post relevantly and respectfully.
Hassalls Auctions reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our Terms and Conditions and to block and report anyone who violates them.
Although we regularly moderate our pages, members are encouraged to assist us by following the terms and conditions, and flagging inappropriate content. Please contact our moderator on 07 3180 3666 and inform them of any content you feel is inappropriate or that breaches the Terms and Conditions. Please take a minute to read the following and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Our platforms and pages are regularly reviewed. Any content posted or uploaded may be removed if they:
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of any individual or organisation.
- Are graphic, obscene, explicit, indecent, or profane.
- Defame any person or any organisation.
- Attempt to defraud any person or organisation.
- Contain hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs
- Contain infringing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful material or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Are trolling or are a deliberate disruption to discussion.
- Violate any intellectual property - copyrighted or trademarked. Imagery should be owned by the user. All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's applications or computer.
- Promotions of products and services (even when free) are not permitted.
- Advertise job vacancies or promote recruitment campaigns.
- Advertise applicant availability. You cannot post resumes/applications or self-promote one’s availability for positions.
- Are spam or multiple or repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users. Spam also includes posting commercial comments in discussions when such comments have nothing to do with the discussion.
- Link bait (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own online destination) without the express permission of the page owner.
- Are anything else we deem as inappropriate.
Please understand any user content (comments, visuals, videos) and any other type of material posted by community members on our Social Media pages and groups do not necessarily represent the opinions of Hassalls Auctions, its employees or affiliates.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our pages and groups.
By using and engaging with our Social Media platforms and groups, you also agree to comply with: