Please note: Auction bidding (including time extensions) and maximum bid instructions of the bottom of these sale specific terms.
***Sale closes 28th February @ 12pm AWST***
This sale is conducted on a GST inclusive basis. You bid includes GST.
8.8% incl GST Buyers Premium
Wednesday 20th - Thursday 21st February 9.00am - 12.00pm
All visitors must sign in at security and will be escorted onsite.
Visitors details and preferred inspection day to be submitted to Stepehn Amy for site approval with a minimum of 3days notice.
Site PPE Requirements for Inspection and Collection
Hi-Vis Shirt, Steel capped boots, hard hat and safety glasses.
Loadout and Collection Terms
1. All lots to be collected no later than Thursday 28th March 2019
2. A transport /load out schedule to be submitted to Stephen Amy for approval by site well in advance of removal plan.
3. Minimum of 3days notice of pick up required - phone Stephen on 0418 161 161.
4. All chain of responsibility (CoR) laws to be adhered by in full.
5. All trailers loaded will be done so within legislated load limits and in accordance with the Heavy Vehicle National Laws and National Load Restraint Guidelines (2018) and appropiate State based regulations.
Buyers to ensure that Transport companies are adequately aware and prepared with ample quantities of restraints to secure the lots.
6. NOTE: Transport companies must be site registered and approved prior to collection. Current site approved transport company is Regal Transport.
7. All lots will be loaded by forklift by site approved staff only. Site forklifts have capability of 15T, anything above this weight will require a crane lift which will come at an additional charge and extended notice needed.
8. Buyers Transport company must present the PAID IN FULL remittance to site staff prior to loadout.
To bid in this auction you must be registered, if not already registered please do so by clicking the following link;
When placing a bid you have the option of placing a maximum bid which is teh most you are prepared to pay for an item. The online system will then bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid but not beyond it. This means you do not have to keep returning to the website to make sure you stay ahead of other bidders.
It is possible for you to win an item at less than your maximum bid amount.
If another buyer indicates a higher maximum than yours, then you will be outbid. You will receive an email if this happens and you may return to the website to increase your maximum bid if you choose. Please note that email can be unreliable at times and we advise you to always check before the auction close time to see if you have been outbid.
If another buyer indicates exactly the same maximum amount as you have, then you will remain the highest bidder because you placed the earlier bid.
Auction Closing Time
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exclusions to this however, if there are any bids on a particular lot within 2 minutes of the close of the auction that lots will be extended until such time as there are no bids within the last 2 minutes. Lots without a bid in the last 2 minutes will close as scheduled.
There is no limit to the number of times a lot can be extended; this makes the auction work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn't stop as long as there is still interest in the item, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut off time.
This means it is a good idea to watch the auction as it nears the closing time and check back often.
Winning an Item
It is possible to be the highest bidder on an item, but still not win the auction. This is because the vendor that owns the item may set a reserve price. If the item reaches the vendors reserve price it will be sold. However if bidding does not reach the vendors reserve then the item will not be sold. However, we will negotiate with the highest bidder at the close of the auction.
If you are the highest bidder and the item meets the vendors reserve you will be sent notification of your success together with your invoice.