IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
All bids put forward are for the total quantity of scaffolding in Package, at a 460 tonne quantity. Bid accordingly or make contact with Hassalls for better understanding.
Buyer Must take all that is in package over or under 460 tonne.
Successful buyer will be invoiced for 460 tonne, all tonnage that goes over 460 tonne will be invoiced separately after total loadout, if under 460 tonne the funds will be refunded after all is collected, broken down by a per tonne rate of original invoice.
Daily loadout weights will be documented per each trailer load for invoice reconciliation by the forklift operator.
This sale is conducted on a GST inclusive basis. Your bid includes GST.
8.8% inc GST buyers premium
· ONLY Monday 11th February 2019.
· 8:30am – 4:00pm.
· All visitors must sign in and out of the visitors book located in main office.
Site PPE Requirements for Inspection and Truck Drivers Collecting.
·Hi-Vis Shirt, Steel Capped Boots.
Loadout and Collection Terms.
1. All stock to be collected no later than Thursday 28th February 2019.
2. Minimum 48 hours’ notice of pick-up required (phone Clinton on 0408 690 416)
3. All Chain of Responsibility (CoR) laws to be adhered by in full.
4. All trailers loaded will be done so within legislated load limits and in accordance with the Heavy Vehicle National Laws and National Load Restraint Guidelines (2018) and appropriate State based regulations. Buyers to ensure that Transport companies are adequately aware and prepared with ample quantities of restraints to secure the lots.
5. All Lots will be loaded by forklift by site approved staff only.
6. Buyer’s Transport company must present the PAID IN FULL invoice to site staff prior to loadout.
To bid in this auction you must be registered, if not already registered please do so by clicking the following link:
When placing a bid you have the option of placing a maximum bid which is the most you are prepared to pay for an item. The online system will then bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid but not beyond it. This means that you do not have to keep returning to the website to make sure you stay ahead of other bidders – the system does it for you.
It is possible for you to win this item at far less than your maximum bid amount.
If another buyer indicates a higher maximum than yours, then you will be outbid. We will send you an e - mail if this happens and you may return to the website and increase your maximum bid if you choose.Please note that e-mail can be unreliable at times and we advise you to always check before the close of an auction to see if you have been outbid.
If another buyer indicates exactly the same maximum amount as you have, then you will remain the highest bidder because you placed the earlier bid.
Winning an Item
It is possible to be the highest bidder on an item, but still not win the auction. This is because the vendor that owns the item may set a reserve price. If the item reaches the vendors reserve price it will be sold. However if bidding does not reach the vendor’s reserve then the item will not be sold. We will however negotiate with the high bidder at the close of the auction.
If you are the high bidder and the item meets the vendors reserve you will be sent notification of your success together with your invoice. If you are the high bidder and the item does not meet the vendor reserve you will receive an e-mail advising same and we will contact you to discuss